you will use the five (5) sources below to address the chosen topic. you are, in essence, building your literature review (introduction section) for your final paper. A literature review is both a summary as well as an explanation of knowledge.
Next, based on your understanding of each article, answer the following questions that pertain to essential literature review elements:
- Summarize the claims made by the authors of the existing research in the field regarding the topic you have chosen. (Make sure you explain the claims the authors made about their researched topic as well as the conclusions they reached).
- Describe the specific research designs used in the presented research and explain how these designs were used to address the research topic. For example, what were the specific methods used to address their research questions? What types of research design(s) were used (be specific)? (make sure you briefly include the number of participants, their demographics (gender, age, and so forth if the article provides them), and briefly explain where and how the research was conducted (the procedure).
- How did the research designs used by researchers help in conducting their research?
- Do you think the research in each of the articles was conducted in an ethical manner? Why or why not?
- What overall conclusions can be reached by you, based on your own review and presentation of these studies and references?
Two samples of how you should structure the information in your literature review are attached along with the rubric. Although the samples do not contain all of the information required for this milestone, it should give you an idea. Please follow the examples I have provided.
Your submission for this milestone must follow the APA paper guidelines. Your submission should not exceed 5-6 pages (excluding the cover and reference pages). It should include a cover page and reference page, be written with 12-point Times New Roman font and double spacing, and you will follow proper APA citation and reference format.
Any thoughts that are not your own MUST be cited in proper APA format. Direct quotes (short and long) MUST be cited and formatted following APA guidelines. Even if you paraphrase information, it MUST be cited.
Attached is all the supporting details
articles in pdf file – also my question and the articles is full citation
examples on how it’s written