This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
Before beginning this assignment, each group should submit a filled-in copy of the CLC Agreement Form.
Each CLC team will design a quasi or a true experimental study, investigating the impact of the independent variable on the dependent variable.
Address the following in 500-750 words:
1. Design either a quasi or experimental study to investigate the variables. What is the hypothesis? Describe the types of hypotheses with respect to testing. What does the experimental method allow that the correlation design does not?
2. Identify the independent variable. Identify the dependent variable.
3. Describe how the group will define operationally and measure the variables.
4. Describe how the group will obtain a random sample of participants.
5. Discuss how the group will ensure the study has high internal validity. Will the subjects be assigned randomly to the groups? Why or why not.
6. Are there any ethical concerns about the treatment of participants emerging from the experiment?
7. Consider the data presented, would you use t or F score? Why? include the appropriate effect size.
8. Submit an SPSS output for the quasi or true experimental study.
Include at least two to four scholarly sources.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper