This cumulative assignment allows you to consider everything you have learned over the past 5 weeks in an attempt to change a behavior of your own. This overall process is similar to what a board-certified behavior analyst would compete with a new client.
Refer to the approved behavior you would like to change, based on your submission to your instructor in Week 3.
Track baseline data over a 3-day period, using the Baseline Data Worksheet.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper that outlines an intervention plan for changing that behavior, in which you discuss the following:
- Describe the target behavior.
- Outline the dimensions of measurement/baseline measurement.
- Describe the function of the baseline behavior.
- Outline the goals of the behavioral change.
- Propose a behavior intervention plan based on goals.
- Provide a minimum of 2 antecedent changes.
- Provide 4 to 5 consequence modifications. Choose consequences based on at least four of the following: positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, negative punishment, positive punishment, and extinction.
- Describe any potential barriers to treatment, as well as how you would overcome these barriers.
- Describe the expected outcome if the behavior intervention plan was implemented and followed.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Submit your Baseline Data Worksheet along with your paper.