THE TOPIC IS HIV/AIDS
THIS IS A TWO PART ASSIGNMENT. THE 1ST PART IS THE OUTLINE AND THE 2ND IS THE RESEARCH PAPER. EVERYTHING MUST BE IN APA FORMAT AND PLAGIARISM FREE.
THIS IS THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE OUTLINE
Students are required to present a five page paper outlining the oral presentation and the research paper. The paper consists of (a) title page, (b) abstract, (c) two part outline, and references. The outline of the paper should have a list of 15 references. The same references can be used with the research paper.
The oral presentation should consist of the following:
1. A 10-15 minute oral presentation
2. Students must use technology during the presentation.
(a) PowerPoint Presentation
THIS IS THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE RESEARCH PAPER
The paper must include the following information on the selected topic: HIV/AIDS
· Description of the topic (prevalence, incidence rates, causes, symptoms, etc.)
· Discussion of how the medical condition/illness affects functioning, common complications and concerns accommodations, treatments, strategies, assistive devices available to reduce/prevent limitations and to promote health references
· Use of APA style, and professional quality (e.g., neatness, grammar, spelling, writing quality)
search published journals, read at least 15 additional references.