The quiz will open on Wednesday at 7:00 am and be available through 11pm central on Sunday
The quiz will open on Wednesday at 7:00 am and be available through 11pm central on Sunday. This quiz will cover the readings and materials from weeks 3 & 4. You will have one hour to complete the quiz.
I HAVE ATTACHED READINGS AND OTHER MATERIAL NEEDED ALSO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO MY CHEGG!!!
1. Read chapter 8 in the Barnett et al. textbook.
Read chapter 9 in the Barnett et al. Text
2. Read Chapters 1 through 4 in the Weiss Book.
Read Chapters 5 through 12 and the afterword in the Weiss book.
3. Watch the video Domestic Abuse in Public (See the link on Moodle).
4. Read the Eisikovitz and Buchbinder Article: Pathways to Disenchantment: Battered Women’s Views of Their Social Workers
5. Review the DV Wheels
6 Watch the video on the Power and Control Wheel.
7. Review my short Powerpoint: “What SocialWorkers Need to Know about DV”.
8. WATCH AGAIN….. https://youtu.be/dtVHnZX8E50
10. Watch the Tony Porter video on Youtube and comment on the video as a part of your weekly discussion board assignment.
11. Read The Letter to a Perpetrator and comment on the letter as a part of your weekly discussion board assignment.
12. Read Tutty, L. M., Bidgood, B.A., Rother, M.A., & Bidgood P. (2001). An evaluation of men’s batterer treatment groups. Research on SocialWork Practice, 11(6), 645-670.
13. Read Buchbinder, E., Eisikovits, Z.(2008). Doing treatment: Batterers’ experience of intervention. Children and Youth Services Review, 30, 616-630.
WATCH AGAIN!!! https://youtu.be/td1PbsV6B80
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper