Take an informal personality test here: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp. (Note that this test is not the official Myers-Briggs Personality assessment.) After you have completed this personality test, read about what your scores mean in terms of your personality. Following completion of this online personality test, complete the following.
Part 1—Create a title page.
1. Create a title page using proper APA style, and include the title of your paper, your name, your university affiliation, a running head, and page numbers.
2. Use the following pages of this document as a guide for what the style should look like for the pages of your document.
Part 2 – Write a 3-4 page paper that addresses and integrates each of the following components.
1. What was your personality type according to this online test? What does it mean? ENFJ is my personality type.
2. Describe your experience taking this personality measure and your thoughts about personality testing based on your experience.
3. Using your textbook, what are the advantages and disadvantages of this type of personality test? Did your experience reflect any of these advantages/disadvantages?
4. Do you think being aware of someone’s personality could be helpful in predicting their behaviors (e.g. workplace behaviors, behaviors in social settings, relationships, etc.)? And if so, how could we use personality measures in these settings?
5. How does the concept of personality as you have learned and experienced this week fit within a biblical worldview?
Part 3—Create a page for a reference.
1. Create a page for references.
2. Use proper APA style heading and style for the references. Please see the following pages of this document for a guide for what the style should look like.
Submit the Personality Assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 6.