Successful completion of a doctoral dissertation requires significant amounts
Successful completion of a doctoral dissertation requires significant amounts of independent reading on the research topic. This allows the doctoral learner/researcher to become familiar with the scope of the topic and to identify gaps or tensions within the existing literature on the topic. These gaps and tensions become the source of the dissertation research. In this assignment, you will read and annotate potential sources in your dissertation field of interest. Those demonstrating the most merit to the best of your understanding of the topic at this time should be added to your RefWorks list for potential inclusion in the Literature Review section of your dissertation.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Locate the assignment submission for “Literature Review Resources” from PSY-804. (ATTACHED) You will be adding to this document to begin building a running literature review.
· It is strongly recommended that you engage in this activity throughout the duration of your program.
· Instructors will be scoring your submission based on the number of unique sources identified in the list submitted.
· Download the resource entitled “Literature Review Resources Tool” (ATTACHED) and use it to complete the assignment.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
Read at least 10 peer-reviewed articles in your general dissertation field that you have not read previously.
GENERAL DISSERTATION TOPIC: is on the current Immigration issues in our Country. The foundation of United States is based on Immigrants, and their successful contributions to the economic growth of the country, the wall and the current spate of deportation.
In the “Literature Review Resources” document that you submitted in PSY-804, provide the following for each source you are adding to the document:
1. The APA-formatted citation.
2. A brief annotation of the key points of the source.
3. An indication of whether the source has been added to (Y) or excluded from (N) your RefWorks list.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper