- Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 3: Presentation: “Biggest Challenges Facing Organizations in the Next 20 Years”
Due Week 9 and worth 250 points
In this assignment, you will create a PowerPoint presentation that outlines what you believe will be the biggest challenges facing organizations in the next 20 years.
Write an eight (8) slide presentation in which you:
- Provide a title slide (as indicated in the format requirements below) followed by a slide with an introduction to your presentation.
- Presentation should include your choice of the five (5) challenges you believe organizations will face in the next 20 years. Only include one (1) challenge and your explanation for choosing that challenge per slide for a total of five (5) slides.
- Provide one (1) summary slide which addresses key points of your paper.
- Provide notes on each slide, indicating what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience.
- Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
- The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze organizational behavior challenges faced by management professionals.
- Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
homeworksmith.com exists to ease challenging concepts for students. Any paper from our distinguished tutors should only be used for academic referencing and learning purposes none of them should be submitted as they are.