Read Eliza’s case study: Part two and review your completed Biopsychosocial Assessment about Eliza. This assignment has four parts:
- Treatment Plan Development
- Problem Identification and Diagnostic Decision Making
- Theoretical Approach
- Progress Monitoring
In a 1,500-1,750-word paper and treatment plan, include the following:
Part 1: Treatment Plan Development
Develop a treatment plan for Eliza using the attached treatment plan template. Be sure to complete each component of the treatment plan:
- Problem Description
- Target Date
Part 2: Problem Identification and Diagnostic Decision Making
- Discuss how you would use the Level 01 Cross-Cutting Measure (CCM-1) to inform the treatment plan development process.
- Identify and describe Eliza’s diagnosis and the process utilized in determining a final diagnosis using the most current version of the DSM and the ICD.
Part 3: Theoretical Approach
- Discuss what treatment theory you would use with Eliza. Be sure to discuss how your theory of choice describes the formulation of problems, the change process, and the utilizations of its therapeutic techniques as intervention and prevention strategies.
- Provide a description of how you would address any mental health, medical, legal, and substance use issues that the client exhibits in the case study through the lens of your counseling theory of choice.
Part 4: Progress Monitoring
- Determine what Level 02 Cross-Cutting Measure (CCM-2) you would utilize in future sessions based on the information provided.
- Identify one additional assessment or test that would measure the symptoms you are attempting to assess based on the treatment goals/plan. Discuss the standardization of the assessment, its appropriateness for the case, how it’s administered, and the interpretation of the results.
- Describe how you would convey the assessment findings to the client and her family.
- Include how you would prioritize the needs and formulate agreed upon outcomes, measures, and strategies. Be sure to include 8 to 10 scholarly resources in your paper.
Submit the paper and treatment plan template to your instructor.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.