Prepare an 18-20-slide (not including the title and reference slides) PowerPoint presentation on the topic of murder.
- Explanation of the different forms of murder, including first-degree murder, second-degree murder, abandoned heart, intent to cause grievous bodily harm resulting in death, felony murder rule.
- Explain the concepts of voluntary manslaughter and involuntary manslaughter.
- Provide for the required mental states of murder as defined by the legal system.
- Differentiate psychopathological theories that might explain murder.
Speaker notes of 150-200 words for each slide must be included.
Use five scholarly resources to support your explanations.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, including an APA formatted reference slide, This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
1. A Case of Mass Murder: Personality Disorder, Psychopathology and Violence Mode
Read “A Case of Mass Murder: Personality Disorder, Psychopathology and Violence Mode,” by Declercq & Audenaert, from Ag
… Read More
2. Criminal Behavior: A Psychological Approach
Read Chapters 9 and 10 in Criminal Behavior: A Psychological Approach.
https://bibliu.com/app/#/view/books/9781292036137/pdf2htmlex/index.html#page_1Victim, Perpetrator, and Offense Characteristics in Filicide and Filicide–Suicide
3. Read “Victim, Perpetrator, and Offense Characteristics in Filicide and Filicide–Suicide,” by Debowska, Boduszek, & Dh