Please read the instructions CAREFULLY!
Critically analyze a research article to determine how the researcher(s) incorporated culture into their research. Specifically, how was the influence of culture incorporated into the overall study and what might you suggest for improvement to the research for positive social change. Your analysis will be included in an 8-page paper, not including your title and reference page. Assignment (8 pages excluding title and reference pages):
Part 1: Introduction (2 pages)In your Introduction to your critical analysis, including the following:
- Introduce the research you selected (title, authors)
- Describe the study (i.e., the purpose of the study)
- Describe the problem addressed in the study as well as the research question
Part 2: Methods and Design (2 pages)
- Describe the overall design of the study you selected
- Describe the type of methodology used (i.e., qualitative, quantitative, or mixed-method)
- Describe any ethical considerations within the study you selected. If none mentioned, explain any potential ethical issues the researcher(s) might have needed to consider.
Part 3: Culture within Research (4 pages)This portion of your assessment is your analysis of how the researchers incorporated culture into their research. Include the following:
- How did the researcher(s) incorporate the nature of culture within their study?
- Are there aspects of the study where researcher(s) could have better incorporated the influence of culture in the sample, methods, analyses, or conclusion, and how?
- If the researcher(s) were given an opportunity to improve on their research, what would you suggest? Be specific.
- How would your suggestion facilitate positive social change?
Support your Module Assessment by citing all resources in APA format and style, including those in the Learning Resources.
The article is attached
- Worthen, M. (2019). Cross-Cultural Lessons on Anger and Social Connectedness. Peace Review, 31(1), 39–45. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1080/10402659.2019.1613594
Paper demonstrates an excellent understanding of all of the concepts and key points presented in the text/s and Learning Resources. Paper provides significant detail including multiple relevant examples, evidence from the readings and other sources, and discerning ideas.
Paper is well organized, uses scholarly tone, follows APA style, uses original writing and proper paraphrasing, contains very few or no writing and/or spelling errors, and is fully consistent with graduate-level writing style. The paper contains multiple, appropriate and exemplary sources expected/required for the assignment.