PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION AND REFER TO THE GRADING RUBRIC TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE COVERED EVERYTHING
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION AND REFER TO THE GRADING RUBRIC TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE COVERED EVERYTHING. My AREA OF STUDY IN INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES IN EDUCATION AND PSYCHOLOGY. My FORMATTING STYLE IS APA AND YOU CAN CHOOSE ANOTHER ONE BASED ON MY STUDY. I HAVE THE ATTACHMENT FOR YOU TO DO THE ASSIGNMENT WITH. MUST BE ORIGINAL IN PROPER FORMAT.
In academic writing, a student needs to properly understand and put forth individual work that meets criteria established by the following formatting and style guides: APA, MLA, Turabian, and AMA. This requires proper citing, quoting, formatting, and referencing of sources when writing a paper or completing an assignment. An interdisciplinary studies student is faced with varying formatting and style guides across disciplines during their course of study. This assignment will introduce and prepare the student for a cross-discipline approach to graduate writing.
For this assignment, you will create two versions of the same paper by utilizing two different formatting and style guides. The steps for completing this assignment are below:
1. Determine the formatting and style guide associated with each of your areas of study. If both of your areas of study use the same formatting and style, please select a second formatting and style different than your areas of study for this assignment. If you have questions, please contact your instructor.
2. Become familiar with both formatting and style guides by reviewing The Online Writing Center’s quick guides. You may click on the links below to access each directly:
3. In order to complete this assignment, you will need to read the article titled “Translation and Transfer: Interdisciplinary Writing and Communication” by Denise Comer and write a one-page summary. You can view this article in the Reading & Study folder within Module/Week 2.
4. The same one-page summary will then be structured into two individual papers using each of your two formatting and style guides. Create and save each paper separately and independently, as you will upload both of them into BlackBoard using the same link in Module 2.
5. You will not need to write an Abstract for this assignment. Each of your papers should be written according to the appropriate formatting and style guide and follow the below outline:
a. Title Page
b. Main Body
ii. In-text references, citations, or quotes (a minimum of two)
c. Reference Page
6. Save each paper separately and notate AOS I or AOS II somewhere in the document title prior to submission (AOS stands for Area of Study).
Formatting and Style Guide Grading Rubric
|Criteria||Points Possible||Points Earned|
|Title Page: AOS I||0 to 10 points
Title page is included and in correct format for AOS I.
|Main Body: AOS I||0 to 15 points
Well-developed, concise 1-page summary in AOS I format, including headings, page numbers, proper margins, and a minimum of two references.
|Reference Page: AOS I||0 to 10 points
Reference page is included and in correct format for AOS I.
|Title Page: AOS II||0 to 10 points
Title page is included and in correct format for AOS II.
|Main Body: AOS II||0 to 15 points
Well-developed, concise 1-page summary in AOS II format, including headings, page numbers, proper margins, and a minimum of two references.
|Reference Page: AOS II||0 to 10 points
Reference page is included and in correct format for AOS II.
|Submission||0 to 5 points
Assignments were properly submitted into Blackboard as two separate documents.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper