Over the length of this course, you engaged in writing assignments about a psychological disorder of your choice to prepare you for the final project this week. Last week you completed your literature review. At this point in class, you have a completed title page, outline, and literature review. This week you will use your work from all previous assignments to complete your final project.
- Your final project should be approximately 5-7 pages in length, not counting cover page, reference list page, appendices, figures, or tables.
- Your project should include a description of the disorder, symptoms, a recommended treatment plan, and future implications for the disorder.
- In the treatment plan section of the project, apply what you have learned about treatment options for your disorder to a case study and recommend options for a person with this disorder. For example: “Joshua is a 32-year-old male with bipolar disorder. His symptoms are… (list symptoms). Joshua’s treatment plan includes…(list details of his treatment plan). This will help you apply your research to a sample client to further explain treatment options.
- Your final project should include an APA style title page and a references page. It should also be completed in Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, with appropriate header, page numbers, and one-inch margins. Your paper should meet APA style requirements
- Please use at least six appropriate scholarly references formatted in APA style that you previously included in your literature review.
- An abstract is not required.
- Please refer to the rubric associated with this assignment for detailed guidance about expectations and grading.
- Please submit this assignment through D2L by 11:59PM Central Time on Sunday.