NO PLAGIARISM!! Will be CHECKED!
DO NOT send me something that has been used by someone else!!
I will NOT accept!
Part of conducting psychological research is reviewing and understanding published research studies. In this assignment, (e.g., Neuroscience & Cognition, Cognitive Psychology, Memory & Cognition, Journal of Memory and Language, Brain and Cognition, Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory, and Cognition to name a few)
The article must fall between the dates of January 2007 – present.
Enclose a copy of the research article with your report.
Refer to the following Youtube link to help assist with finding a journal and writing in APA style. Article MUST be from a scholarly research journal (if not zero points can be earned). https://youtu.be/uDGJ2CYfY9A
Answer the following questions about your article:
- Can you use the title of the study to identify the independent and dependent variables? (Many titles are in this format: “The Effects of IV on the DV.”)
- What did you learn from the introduction section? What is the historical background of the research topic? Which earlier research findings are presented as most relevant to the current study? What theoretical explanations are emphasized in this section? What is the hypothesis of the present study?
- What did you learn from the methods section? Who were the subjects? What procedures (e.g., apparatus, directions, assessment tools) were used?
- What did you learn from the results section? What kinds of statistical procedures were used? What did you learn from charts, frequency tables, and bar graphs? What results did the authors say were statistically significant?
- What did you learn from the discussion section? How did the authors interpret their results? Did they provide alternative explanations? Did they talk about the limitations of the present research study? What future research studies were suggested?
- What kinds of ideas did this article make you think about? Can you design a similar study on this topic?
- Will be checked on turnitin.com.