Instructions: Complete the free online Self-Control & Self-Monitoring Test at: http://testyourself.psychtests.com/testid/2818 (Links to an external site.). Once you receive your Snapshot Report, right click on the screen, select Print, and then select Save as PDF for the destination. You will need to submit a copy of the saved results or a screen shot of the full results from your computer along with your essay.
NOTE: If the link above does not work, cut-and-paste it into your web browser.
YOU MUST DOWNLOAD AND SUBMIT A COPY OF YOUR TEST RESULTS FOR FULL CREDIT!
Complete a one (1) page essay responding the following questions:
1. What did your Snapshot Report say about your level of self-control? Do you agree or disagree with the results? Why or why not?
2. Describe a time when you exercised self-control. What was the outcome?
3. Describe a time when you did NOT exercise self-control. What was the outcome?
4. How to you think your level of self-control has impacted the development of your personality?
- Margins – 1 Inch
- Font – Times New Roman, Arial or Calibri (12pt)
- Spacing – Double
- Length – 1 Page (2 w/ Title Page)
- Include Separate Title Page – Name, PID, Title of Essay
- DO NOT restate the questions as part of your responses or use extra spaces between your responses to increase page length.
NOTE: YOUR PAPER SHOULD BEGIN ON LINE 1 OF PAGE 2 – DO NOT USE EXTRA SPACES TO MAKE THE PAGE LONGER.
The essay must be 1 full page in length. It will not be considered a full page if you add extra spaces or can include another sentence at the end.