In this minimum 300 word post, you will explore the role of society and community agencies
In this minimum 300 word post, you will explore the role of society and community agencies (more specifically, schools) in developing the optimum learning and pro-social behavior of children. Include at least one scholarly sources to support your work.
- Explain the major themes of Montessori-style education and typical education formats for children.
- Analyze child development research and theory by creating a bulleted list or table describing three (3) benefits and three (3) drawbacks of each style.
- Within your lists, consider and comment upon the developmental domains: physical, cognitive, and psychosocial.
- In what ways does each style of education benefit or ignore each domain?
- Explain the role of these in the development of optimum learning and pro-social behavior in children.
- Additionally, consider the stages of development from toddlerhood through adolescence. In what ways are the educational needs of children and adolescents similar, and how do they differ?
Guided Response: Respond to at least two of your peers. In your responses, describe how these styles of education may have different implications for different types of student learners and address whether or not a unique learning style would benefit from the benefits they have listed for a particular educational style. Provide either a different benefit or drawback than the one your classmate found regarding one type of education, or address another issue that neither your classmates nor you identified in your original post. Continue to monitor this discussion through 5:00 p.m. (Mountain Time) on Day 7 of this week. Your grade will reflect both the quality of your initial post and the depth of your responses.
Carefully review the Discussion Forum Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate this Discussion Thread.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper