In this assignment, you will explore a few career interests and develop an interview plan for a position that you may be interested in applying for now or in the future.
Identify several jobs within the human services context you might be interested in, either now or in the future, and write a 2- to 4-page paper addressing the following:
- Identify the position and various important job-specific aspects.
- Identify the company, including its mission, vision, purpose, and goals.
- Imagine that now you are the employer and develop a list of eight to twelve interview questions that you would use to conduct interviews for potential candidates.
- For each question, summarize the purpose of the question, any research evidence supporting the question, and the data you would hope to get from asking the question.
- Submission Details:
- By Week 4, Day 7, prepare a 2- to 4-page paper. Your response should rely upon at least two sources from professional literature. This may include the Argosy University online library resources, relevant textbooks, peer-reviewed journal articles, and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions (.edu, .org, or .gov). Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources (i.e., APA format); and use accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.