- IN a minimum of 350 words, include citation and at lease one reference from Fisher, C. B. (2012). Decoding the Ethics Code: A Practical Guide for Psychologists, 3rd Edition. Discuss the following.
- Clinical fees for service and bartering of fees for services are common practices in some areas of the country. Using the standards in the Code, what requirements must a psychology professional follow in these areas?
- What can happen under the Code when there is misrepresentation or withholding of records pertaining to fees?
- What is your view on bartering for services? Do you agree or disagree with the Code?
- With changes in the economy, many times a client has to pay up front for the services provided by a psychology professional. Some professionals will lower their fees if a client pays in cash for each scheduled appointment.
- What type of ethical issues can this professional face if this is reported to the APA? How would you handle working for a psychologist who did this?
- Which standard in therapy has the most impact on you and why?
- What do you as a professional need to do to make sure that you are always following the standard as outlined?
homeworksmith.com exists to ease challenging concepts for students. Any paper from our distinguished tutors should only be used for academic referencing and learning purposes none of them should be submitted as they are.