Go to NPR’s StoryCorps Website, located at http://www.npr.org/series/4516989/storycorps
Go to NPR’s StoryCorps Website, located at http://www.npr.org/series/4516989/storycorps. Read one (1) article that was published within the last two (2) months that focuses on individuals with major adjustment issues.
Next, use the textbook and the Strayer Library to research evidence-based strategies to help with adjustment. Consider strategies that relate to stress and coping, gender, stages of life, cultural and social issues, and health.
When referencing the selected story, please use this format:
A homeless teen finds solace in a teacher and a recording [Audio file]. (2014, March 7). Retrieved from http://www.npr.org/2014/03/07/286921391/a-homeless-teen-finds-solace-in-a-teacher-and-a-recording.
Write a three to six (3-6) page paper in which you:
- Summarize one (1) article you selected from the NPR Website. The one (1) article must be from within the last two (2) months.
- Describe the major adjustment issues discussed in each story.
- Examine at least three (3) evidence-based strategies from each of the selected articles that could help the individuals in each article enhance their adjustment skills.
- Recommend the one evidence-based strategy that YOU feel is best suited for the people in the selected articles. Discuss why you recommend the strategy you chose. On what do you base your assertions?
- Cite your selected article as a source. Your textbook should be used as an additional source, for a total of two (2) sources.
Please organize your paper with subheadings as follows (each subheading should be followed by a paragraph containing the appropriate information):
- Summary of chosen article
- Major adjustment issue in chosen article
- Three (3) evidence-based strategies from chosen article
- Evidence-based strategy I feel is best suited for people in chosen article
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper