Go over the Final Paper draft and complete the Final Paper for submission.
Your paper should be on one of the following three topics:
- Applying Social Psychology in the Clinic;
Do the following.
- Introduce the topic of Applying Social Psychology you have chosen and introduce each sub-topic you will cover within the topic.
- Describe the application of social psychology by sub-topic.
- Evaluate the applications of social psychology presented.
- Describe ways in which applying social psychology you have described can be helpful to you or others.
- Create the paper in the “APA Interactive Paper Template Including Reference Section”.
- Put each of these under one of the 4 “Put Subtitle Here” sections of the APA template.
- For the abstract in the template indicate the paper will do the 4 things above.
- Cite the textbook and 3 additional resources within the paper when using information from them. Use APA citing style.
- For help with the APA citing style if needed see Taylor, D. (2017, May 4). In-Text Citations Made Easy. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbyJdMz-Ato
- Complete the reference section with the sources you cite. Complete it in APA style.
- For help with completing the reference section, watch the video Jones, B., & Hurley, G. (2012, September 10). Purdue OWL: APA Formatting: Reference List Basics. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpAOi8-WUY4
- Your paper should be approximately 2500-3700 words in length (typically, ten or more double-spaced pages), not counting cover page, reference list page, appendices, figures, or tables.
- Your assignment should include a title page and a reference list page, and be completed in Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, with appropriate header, page numbers, one-inch margins, and meet all other requirements of APA Stylebook.
- Please use at least two appropriate scholarly references formatted in the most current APA format.
- An abstract is not required.
- Please refer to the rubric associated with this assignment for detailed guidance about expectations and grading.
- Please submit this assignment through D2L by 11:59PM Central Time on Sunday.