General Requirements: Review the articles by Baker and Pifer (2011), Gardner (2009),
- Review the articles by Baker and Pifer (2011), Gardner (2009), and Smith and Hatmaker (2014) located in the Course Materials for this topic.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Select and read two articles from the Enhanced Synthesis Paper Resources list located in the Course Materials for this topic.
Baker, V., & Lattuca, L. R. (2010). Developmental networks and learning: toward an interdisciplinary perspective on identity development during doctoral study. Studies in Higher Education,35(7), 807-827.
Foot, R., Crowe, A., Tollafield, K., & Allan, C. (2014). Exploring doctoral student identity development using a self-study approach. Teaching & Learning Inquiry The ISSOTL Journal Teaching & Learning Inquiry, 2(1), 103-118.
Switzer, V. (2009) Towards a theory of doctoral student professional identity development: A developmental networks approach. The Journal of Higher Education, 80(1), 1-33.
(1,250-1,800 words). Include the following in your paper:
- A Reflection (250-300 words) that discusses your revision process and how you incorporated your instructor’s feedback into the revised version. Similar to the format of an abstract, this section will receive its own page following the title page and preceding the Introduction.
- An introduction that includes a brief description of each article and its purpose, identifies the three themes that emerged from your reading, describes how they will be discussed in the paper, and presents a clear thesis statement.
- Support for your identified themes with evidence from each article. Provide analysis of these findings to strengthen your narrative.
- A discussion of the conclusions that can be drawn when the articles are taken together as a single entity. What is the overall message of the group of articles?
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper