For this assignment, you will define evaluation research, including a discussion of the purpose and strategies used in this type of research.
In 750-1,000 words, choose and describe a Health Promotion Program or use the health prevention program you described in “Levels of Prevention” assignment. Your description should include:
- Explain the problems the health promotion program is addressing.
- Who is the target audience (include all relevant demographics)?
- Discuss how sociocultural factors related to health seeking behaviors impact the target audience. Why is it important to be aware of this?
- Describe how many people are served in this program.
- Explain who is funding this program.
- Discuss the basic tenets of the program.
In 750-1,000 words, design a program evaluation to assess its effectiveness.
Please include the following in your program evaluation design:
- Evaluation questions.
- Evaluation methods.
- Identify stakeholders and discuss the possible issues you may encounter with each stakeholder and how to overcome those issues.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies: 5.3: Explain sociocultural factors related to health seeking behaviors.