- For this Assignment, you are to utilize the knowledge learned related to applying theories to individuals, families, and groups. You will discuss the concept of resilience, identify a theory, and apply the theory to a social problem.
Please respond to the following:
- Resiliency is a complex concept that is much more than just surviving or getting through a bad experience. Discuss the meaning of resiliency as it relates to individuals, families, and groups.
- Identify and discuss one specific social problem experienced by individuals, families, or groups that requires some degree of resilience to overcome (i.e., foster care, homelessness, divorce).
- Identify and discuss one theory that you have learned about. Explore whether or not the theory can be used with individuals, families, and/or groups.
- Using the theory you identified above, explain how that theory can be used to understand and promote resiliency associated with the social problem you identified.
Your Assignment should be a 4–6 page expository essay (not including the title and reference pages) and should include the following elements:
- Title page: Provide your name, title of Assignment, course and section number, and date
- Body: Answer all the questions in complete sentences and paragraphs
- Your responses should reflect professional writing standards using proper tone and language. The writing and writing style should be correct, accurate, and reflect knowledge of family resilience across the life span
- Reference page: Sources in APA format
- Include a minimum of three scholarly or academic sources and your text to support your responses and conclusions
- Make sure that all sources listed on the reference page correspond to an in-text citation in the body of your paper.
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, and left aligned
- Use standard 1″ margins on all sides
- Use APA Formatting and Citation style