(Driving safety and types of distractions) TOPIC! Assignment 3: Final Project Annotated Bibliography
(Driving safety and types of distractions) TOPIC!
Assignment 3: Final Project Annotated Bibliography
Craft a research question on the topic you selected in your first discussion question post. Then locate at least five articles from peer-reviewed journals that pertain to your question that will be used to write the introduction section of your research proposal.
Submit these five citations in the form of an APA-style reference page. Under each citation, write one paragraph summarizing the main points of the article. As you read your articles, keep the following questions at hand; these will help you generate the information about each article.
- What were the topic/research questions being investigated?
- How was the study conducted (participants, materials, procedure, etc.)?
- What did the results reveal?
- How might these methodological considerations affect the research findings and the conclusions drawn from them?
- How does this article fit in with your paper? How did it influence your own ideas about your paper?
Based on your reading of the literature, what do you expect to find?
Include a hypothesis and a title page for your submission.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper