Development of the research prospectus is an iterative that lays the foundation for your dissertation. The research prospectus will also assist your dissertation chair in providing valuable feedback to guide you in your dissertation. This assignment is the next iteration of the research prospectus.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Complete a full draft of the prospectus by first entering information from your 10 Key Strategic Points document into the prospectus template and then completing all additional sections of the template according to the helps and criteria presented in each section of the template. in addition to new sections of the prospectus, the draft should include revised information from your previously drafted 10 Strategic Points for the following sections:
· Background of the Problem
· Theoretical Foundations and Review of the Literature/Themes
· Problem Statement
· Research Question(s) and Phenomenon or Research Questions, Hypotheses, and Variables
· Significance of the Study
· Rationale for Methodology
Be sure to synthesize into the prospectus draft all feedback given by instructor on your previous draft. You must submit a draft of the full prospectus.