Descriptive (non-clinical) personality assessments are often used to better understand your personality traits and individual strengths and then apply that information to better understand yourself and/or guide your development. This week you will complete three of the following online personality tests similar in kind to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and NEO Personality Inventory-Revised (NEO-PI-R), as well as Grit Scale, Mindset Assessment, or Type A Personality Test, and analyze the role culture may have played in the results, as well as how the results might be used to help you achieve your personal goals.
- Complete three of the following online personality tests, accessible through your Learning Resources, and save the results to use to complete this Assignment: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and NEO Personality Inventory-Revised (NEO-PI-R), Grit Scale, Mindset Assessment, and Type A Personality Test.
- Review the results of the three descriptive personality tests you completed.
- Consider the role you believe culture played in the personality assessment you completed.
Applying Personality Assessment Results to Personal and Professional Goals
- Review the personal and professional goals that you described for this week’s discussion question.
- Explain how the information you learned from the results of each of the three (3) descriptive personality assessments you completed this week might be used to help you achieve your stated goals.
The Role of Culture in Personality Assessments
Explain the role you believe culture played in the results of the three descriptive personality assessments you completed.
In addition to the Learning Resources, search the internet for peer-reviewed articles to support your Assignment. Use proper APA format and citations, including those in the Learning Resources