Click here to access the website, which explains the goal of the APA’s Committee
Assignment 2: Using Animals in Research
Click here to access the website, which explains the goal of the APA’s Committee on Animal Research and Ethics.
Click here to access the website, examine the guidelines developed by the American Psychological Association’s Committee on Animal Research and Ethics (CARE).
Then, click here to read an alternative point of view from the animal rights perspective. Answer the following questions:
- What is your opinion about using animals for research?
- Was your opinion affected by the readings for this assignment?
- Under what circumstances, or for which types of research projects, would you advocate the use of animals in research?
- Do you think the use of advanced technology, such as fMRI, will eventually make animal testing obsolete?
- What safeguards do you think would be needed in order to protect participants in studies using neuroimaging methods?
Your response should be at least 2 pages long and should include at least two scholarly references.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper