Grant Proposal – Peer Reviews
By Day 1 of Week Five, the instructor will send you two de-identified grant proposals to review for this assignment . You will play the role of a grant reviewer by reading and giving feedback to two other students’ grant proposals (proposals will be assigned at random).
The Grant Proposal – Peer Reviews
* Must be three pages double spaced (not including the title or reference pages) and formatted according to APA format.
* Must address the following areas of the proposal you are reviewing:
* Specific Aims: Does the proposed study seem adequate to achieve these specific aims?
* Background: Does the literature review justify the need for the study? Are there any gaps or missing data in the literature review?
* Significance: Does the proposed study improve scientific knowledge, technical capability and/or clinical practice?
* Proposed Study: Does the proposed study methodology answer the hypotheses listed in the Background section? Is the proposed methodology sufficient to achieve the stated specific aims?
* Must include a separate title page with the following:
* Title of paper you are reviewing
* Reviewer’s name
* Course name and number
* Instructor’s name
* Date submitted
* Must use at least one peer-reviewed source in addition to the course text.
* Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
* Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.