Borrows, J., Williams, M., Schluter, P., Paterson, J., & Helu
Borrows, J., Williams, M., Schluter, P., Paterson, J., & Helu, S. L. (2011). Pacific Islands families study: The Association of Infant Health Risk Indicators and Acculturation of Pacific Island mothers living in New Zealand. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 42(5), 699-724.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you analyze cross-cultural psychology. As a part of your analysis, do the following:
- Provide an overview of the case study.
- Use the case study to provide a definition and an example of cultural and cross-cultural psychology.
- Analyze the relationship between cultural psychology and cross-cultural psychology.
- Discuss the methodology associated with cross-cultural psychology research.
- Discuss how the case study helps you better understand how ethnicity, race, and worldviews are separate yet related concepts.
- Discuss how enculturation may play a role in the case study you have chosen.
Incorporate a minimum of three credible, peer-reviewed references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper