assignment has to be 100 original as it goes through a turnitin program. must be in APA format and at least 2 scholarly sources I am expected to be the sole author of your work, and to acknowledge the authorship of others’ work. Academic dishonesty can be avoided by using properly formatted in-text citations and references for the content you quote or paraphrase.
ALL WORK MUST BE COMPLETED ON TIME AND MUST BE ALL ORIGINAL AS IT GOES THROUGH A TURNITIN PROGRAM ALSO ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED IN FULL DETAIL AND ALL PAPERS MUST BE OF QUALITY OR IT WILL NEED TO BE REDONE AND OR REFUNDED IF IT IS A PLAGIARIZED PAPER IT WILL NEED TO BE REDONE AND REFUNDED!
spend some time sharing your research question and your experiences using the library databases.
My career interest in Psychology is applied behavioral analysis i have a passion for working with children and I love the behaviors I feel this aspect has a lot i can continue to learn from. I currently work in a related field as a TSS worker I would with children who have development disorders I do early interventions I also work with youth who have behavioral problems and the ABA degree will allow me to move up in the company I currently work for.
IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS OR ANY ISSUES PLEASE MESSAGE ME ASAP DO NOT WAIT UNTIL LAST MINUTE. ALSO IF YOU DECIDE TO TAKE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT I EXPECT IT TO BE COMPLETED ON OR BEFORE THE DUE DATE PROVIDED UNLESS WE MAKE OTHER ARRANGEMENTS DO NOT BID ON THIS ASSIGNMENT IF YOUR NOT 100% SURE YOU CAN HANDLE ALL ASPECTS OF THIS ASSIGNMENT INCLUDING DUE DATE CONFIDENTLY .
- What topic and research question did you pursue?
- How is your research question relevant to your passions and interests in psychology and to your purpose?
- Reflecting on the Library Research Knowledge Assessment, what skill areas were recommended for improvement and what skill areas did you do well on?
- What strategies did you use to locate relevant articles?
- Did you find Boolean commands (for example, AND, OR) confusing? What tips would you give others for learning these commands?
- What insights did you gather about your research question?
- What conclusions did you come to about the role of research in your future career vision?