Applying the Multidisciplinary Approach Resources
Applying the Multidisciplinary Approach
Find an article in the Capella University Library that addresses a real-world problem from the field and complete the following:
- Write a clear, concise summary of the problem to be addressed.
- Analyze how you would apply each step of the multidisciplinary approach to address the problem. For example:
- What data might be collected?
- Who should be included in the dialogue?
- what should be addressed during collaboration?
- What is the recommended course of action?
- Who should communicate the course of action?
- What should be discussed and with whom?
- Step back and reflect on your analysis. How did your analysis of what should happen differ from the article’s description of what actually occurred?
The readings this week discussed the importance of gathering data as an essential first step in the helping process. In your An Introduction to Human Services text, review the case that appears on pages 152–153 and reflect on how you might engage in this first step if you were presented this case in practice, addressing the following:
- The readings present several perspectives through which a helping professional might view a case. Provide a summary of the case through the different perspectives.
- What do you see as the advantages and disadvantages of looking at the case from only one perspective?
- As you learned this week, the point of the data collection phase is to be able to create a clear picture of the problem(s) to be addressed in collaborative session. Understanding this, what additional information do you feel needs to be gathered to present a holistic view of this case? Explain your reasoning.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper