1) Discuss the differences between civil and criminal courts
1) Discuss the differences between civil and criminal courts. Is the line between these two courts absolutely definitive? If not, what types of cases might “blur the line” between both courts? Can you briefly describe a real world example where a case was tried in both courts? (3 paragraphs)
2) Do you agree with the concept of “civil commitment”? Why or why not? What is the role of a forensic psychologist in such cases? (3 paragraphs)
3) Do you believe in “repressed memory”? Why or why not? What are the controversies that surround this issue? Discuss and provide examples to support your answer. (3 paragraphs)
4) Search for the “Right Wing Authoritarianism Scale”. Given what you have learned about terroristic behavior from the assigned weekly readings, is information gathered using this type of tool useful in determining motivations of terrorists. Why or why not.
5) Given the concerns raised about juveniles being tried in criminal court, should this practice continue? Why or why not?
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper