1 Contrast conveniences sampling, purpose sampling, and random sampling. Discuss a situation that would be appropriate for using each. Discuss why each procedure is most appropriate for the given situation.
For the evaluation proposal that you are designing for your Unit 8 assignment:
- Assess what types of data are most important and relevant to collect for the evaluation.
- Analyze the best sources for data collection.
- Propose data collection techniques and methods.
- Assess what would be the best sampling techniques and methods to use.
- Specify how data will be analyzed.
- Provide a convincing rationale for all your choices.
This week we focused on ethical considerations when starting a consulting business. Create a discussion post related to the concepts in the readings for this week.
Here are some ideas for your post:
- Provide one example of an ethical gray area or dilemma a consulting psychologist might encounter. (Examples can be found in the readings for this week.) Cite any standards from the APA’s Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct that inform your reply. Note what makes this dilemma challenging. Explain why it is important to have ethical decision-making practices in place before such situations arise.
- Select a concept from your readings that you found particularly interesting, illuminating, or insightful. Discuss how you would apply what you learned to your professional life. Find other resources to support your thoughts.